Hello readers of Wednesday Photos.

I am writing to let you all know that this website will be taking a short break from publishing weekly photos. I have been seeing a decline in the number of photo submissions lately and I want to take some time to evaluate the site and its future. I had hoped to run photos continuously for one full year, since it started the first week of 2009. Unfortunately I have not had enough time to market and promote the blog, and updating it on a weekly basis has become a big task. I am so happy to have provided you all with eight months of wonderful photos, and I hope you will all enjoy this look back at the many, many photos that have graced this website since its inception.

I do have plans to do more with WednesdayPhotos.com in the near future, but there may be a few changes to the site or the project as a whole. If you have any comments, suggestions, or simply some photos that you'd like to share, please send them my way. You know how to contact me! wednesdayphotos at gmail dot com.

Thank you to all who have read this blog, and many, many thanks to all who have sent me photos. Please stay tuned for more exciting changes with this site.