Wednesday 03.03.09

Thank you for your detail photos!

Photo by Jacqui
"Tree Stump!"


Photo by Dana
" When learning how to sew, attention to detail is very important. This picture shows the larger work, the quilt or jeans, but it also shows the concentration on a particular part and the detail involved. "

Photo by Martha

"The African Violets on my kitchen windowsill know spring is coming. With their velvet leaves, rippling petals and sweet pistils and anthers, they surge with life. They need some honey bees, but they just have me."



Photo by Ron
"When I was in New York I tried out my Tele lenz and thought this detail of
the skyscraper was interesting ...."


Photo by Rachel
"Roman bath tiles : where is the rubber ducky?"



Photo by Meghan
"Some flowering moss at the coast. Taken in Yachats, Oregon."

Photo by Kevin
"Picture of a dying tulip in a vase in my living room"



Next week's theme is: NEIGHBORHOOD