Wednesday 03.25.09

This week's theme was SHAPES. Thank you all for the great shape photos!

Photo by Victor
"The new kid on the blocks"



Photo by Trevor
"Detail and shadow of a scale model ship hiding on a shelf"




Photo by Paul
"Skyway at Seattle's Museum of Flight. Very Geometrical."





Photo by Ron
"Walking the shopping district of New York. What shapes, how could I resist the shot?"


Photo by Stephanie
"After a week of hypothermia canoeing in Canada, I saw this rock and it reminded me of why I was out there in the first place."



Photo by Chris
"My girlfriend and I traveled to Austin from Oklahoma for a weekend getaway."





Photo by Connie
"Damage to neighbors brand new grain bins from wind storm. I call these "singing silos" They aren't singing solo."


Next week's theme is: OLD THINGS