Wednesday 04.08.09

Thank you for your photos of NEW THINGS.


Photo by Brendan
"Proud future parents of next year’s free-range eggs."




Photo by Joe
"This tree is pretty old, especially in contrast to the new houses. And I like the way it looks with all the blossoms on it this time of year."

Photo by Rachel
"New Year just around the corner, new baby brother in background, and NEW GIFTS!
Let me at em!"


Photo by Kevin
"I found the "new thing" that I had been looking for. What is that new thing you ask? BLUE TECHNOLOGY!!!!!!!!! They had me at Blue....but I stuck around for the Technology."


Photo by Brendan
"Aiden starting to discover how big the world can be on a sunny day."



Photo by Michelle
"First flowers around Athens, Ohio"


Photo by Lowell
"Two day old baby."
Next week's theme is: PLAY