Wednesday 04.29.09

Please enjoy these beautiful portraits of beautiful people!

Sent in by Ariel
"This is Heidi, one of my most beautiful and precious friends, taking a moment during a long three weeks of hard traveling to read a magazine and sip at a mocha. The photo is taken by Kristine, one of the four Norweigan girls (Heidi included) I traveled with in Guatemala last fall."


Sent in by Benjamin
"The last 12 images from my attempts at taking a self portrait every day. "
"Please tell Benjamin that his self portraits are amazing, I really enjoyed them."


Sent in by Audrey Mango
"A self-portrait"
Sent in by Kevin
"My friends preparing to pick some coffee in Nicaragua."

Sent in by Conor
"On the way to Seaside....70's Record album back cover style."

Sent in by Michelle
"Touring New York City at dusk"

Sent in by Missy
"Baby Tyson's newborn session with Take 5 Photography"


"
This weeks are my favorite WED photos....well done!"
"I loved the portrait theme this week, there's some fantastic pictures!"


Next week's theme is: STRUCTURES.

Please send in photos of any kinds of structures! As always, be creative!