Wednesday 05.20.09

This week's photos are of your favorite places. That means something different to everyone, as you can see by the selection of photos this week!

Photo by Sheila
"The view from my favorite camping spot on Orcas Island at sunset. There's nowhere else I'd rather be..."

Photo by Whitney
"At the dean dome at UNC, during a Carolina vs. Duke basketball game."

Photo by Celina
"The Sawtooth Mountains are the heart of the Idaho Rockies and my favorite place to ski in the winter and hike in the summer. These mountains embody the spirit of their name--towering peaks jagged as the teeth of a saw, alternating keenly toward the sky and gently toward the earth."

Photo by Mike
"Face Rock – Bandon, OR"

Photo by Kevin
"My favorite place is Giovanni's Shrimp Truck, North Shore, Oahu. Mmmmmmmmmmm....Shrimp."


Photo by Steph
"This is a picture of my favorite place in the whole world: Quetico National Park in Ontario. This was the most rewarding sight after paddling and portaging all day. I saw so many dragonflies and horseflies and frogs jumping and buzzing from lily pad to lily pad...it was like nothing I had ever seen!"


Photo by Martha

"I love sitting on the porch swing when the weather is nice, drinking coffee, reading the paper, and watching all the activity up and down the street."

Next week's theme is: MOTION.
Get out your cameras and start snapping photos of all those things that move!