Wednesday 05.13.09

This week's theme was DAILY LIFE.


Sent in by Audrey Mango
"A shot I just couldn't miss on the train. I love the how peaceful she looks amid the light and the shadows."
Sent in by Michael
"Eating a french toast sandwich @ mastun on alberta street"

Sent in by Rachel

"Night life on an Italian street"



Sent in by Kevin
"This is three photos of my desk at work on Monday. The photos are stitched together using a Transverse Mercator Projection."


Sent in by Steph
"I am submitting this photo for the daily life category because every day I see this multi-layer look. I think about how long it must take people to get dressed in the morning, and I feel lucky that I only have to think about two layers...well three in the winter and one in the summer, with an average of two layers year round. "


Sent in by Jacqui

"A night in the life..."


Sent in by Danielle
"Seattle street life"

Next week's theme is:
BLACK AND WHITE.
Please send your most interesting black and white photos to wednesdayphotos@gmail.com. Thank you!