Wednesday 06.10.09

This week's theme was BLACK AND WHITE. I love the photos I received, some old, some new, and even one with a splash of color.
Enjoy!

Photo by Connie
"I used to live in this farm house in the country. We raised our 2 children here. I cried when years later while driving by, it was gone."


Photo by Kevin

"This is my sisters cat looking pretty beat up after many hours of playing with/fighting my dog Zeke."


Sent in by Steph

"My friend Morgan took this photo of me in the dance studio. i think it won some kind of recognition. I like the grainyness."



Photo by Jacqui
"Fruit"


Sent in by Martha
"From 1963, when black and white was all there was. This is from blissful summers spent “out at the lake” in southern Iowa during high school; I’m on the left."

Photo by Jim

"Lost"

Photo by Mike

"The Coos Cedar Co - circa 1929 - Lampa Crk, Oregon"


[Editor's note: Owned by my great grandfather! Thanks for sending this in!]

Thank you all for the beautiful black and white photos. There were many more that I wanted to pick this week.

Next week's theme is BEAUTY.
What do you find beautiful?

Thanks for reading!