Wednesday 07.29.09

This week's theme is SKY. Enjoy these beautiful photos!


Photo by Tyler
"Sunset on the lake in Flores, Guatemala."


Photo by Pat
"Lights on a summer night."


Photo by Celina
"The Sawtooth Mountains are the heart of the Idaho Rockies and my favorite place to ski in the winter and hike in the summer. These mountains embody the spirit of their iname--towering peaks jagged as the teeth of a saw, alternating keenly toward the sky and gently toward the earth."

Photo by Debbie
"Kathy's Place, Taylor Texas"

Photo by Connie
"My family was enjoying a wonderful sunset (central Texas) in our front yard, and just before I snapped this shot, my husband looked back to see me, uh, snapping this shot. :)"

Photo by Trevor
"Long exposure pulls the light from near darkness at a hidden lake in bull of the woods wilderness..."


Photo by Pamela
"Taken outside an airplane window."

Next week's theme is WATER.
Please send your photos in to
wednesdayphotos at gmail dot com.
Thank you!