Wednesday 08.05.09


Please enjoy these most beautiful photos, and a wide interpretation on the theme "WATER". As always, thank you for sending in your lovely photographs.

Photo by Michelle
"Jellyfish at the Georgia Aquarium"


Photo by Michael
"Ramona Falls"

Photo by Ron

"Hey I really like water. It's my home. Wanna come share it with me? I live just outside New Orleans. Come by any time."
Photo by Connie
"The bottom of the water glass"


Photo by Katie
"This is a thermal pool at West Thumb in Yellowstone National Park."


Photo by Steph
"Here is a lobster being speared for dinner off the coast of a remote island in the Bahamas."
Photo by Y.T.

"You can buy food to feed the fish at the Botanic Gardens in my city. The hungry little buggers rush and cluster around you as the pellets fall in the water. I love their colors!"
Next week's theme: LIFE, LIVING, ALIVE. Send any photos that you think meet this theme--be creative. People, plants, animals, or any other living being. Thank you for reading!